Wemade has officially announced that WEMIX3.0 has formally welcomed a variety of partners via it’s 40 Wonders initiative, and now as a Node Council Partner (NCP) of 40 WONDERS, partners will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and growth of the WEMIX3.0 ecosystem as well as play a significant role in decision-making for the platform.
“We are delighted to welcome such an established set of partners to our 40 WONDERS initiative,” said Henry Chang, CEO of Wemade. “Their wealth of experience in the blockchain space will have an incredible impact on the development and expansion of WEMIX3.0.”
Here are the brands joining:
- Blockdaemon – A leading blockchain infrastructure company that joined as WEMIX3.0’s first NCP to provide support on various technical issues.
- Allnodes – Global blockchain company Allnodes has participated as a node validator for more than 40,000 nodes across over 65 global blockchains, including ETH2.0, Solana, Polygon, Polkadot, Avalanche and more.
- DSRV – DSRV operates an all-in-one node platform allowing developers to focus on creating blockchain services by providing various blockchain nodes. As a WEMIX3.0 partner, it will provide infrastructure to improve convenience and accessibility for users.
- Ankr – Ankr offers a wide array of services from PRC and API to SDK and liquid staking, currently handling an average of around 8 billion blockchain requests for more than 50 blockchain networks daily.
- Figment – The world’s leading blockchain infrastructure company will play a role in securing the stability of the WEMIX3.0 mainnet and contribute to the growth of the ecosystem.
- Cosmostation – Cosmostation is a gateway for the interchain ecosystem, providing technical services to top global exchanges.
- Algorith Capital – Quant hedge fund Algorith Capital specializes in investing various assets from traditional markets to cryptocurrency and data analysis. It will help expand the ecosystem by providing necessary support such as blockchain analysis, DeFi design and more.