1. Even though your shirt is obviously soaked through with perspiration, answer, “No, it’s not hot enough. Can I borrow a sweater?”
2. Fall to your knees á la Wicked Witch of the West and dramatically screech, “I’m melting!”
3. Spontaneously combust.
4. Get out your fanciest note cards and your quill pen then write the words: Yes, as a matter of fact it is hot enough for me. Thank you so much for showing interest. I will never forget this kindness.
5. Quickly whip up a pitcher of fresh squeezed lemonade. When serving it, lean forward so that your glistening cleavage is in view. Then put on your best southern drawl to seductively coo, “Why, I reckon it is.”
6. Vigorously swivel your head left and right so that your sopping head resembles a sprinkler system, therefore showering Mr. Inquisitive with your copious scalp perspiration. While he’s toweling off with disgust, say, “Does that answer your question?”
7. Angrily ask, “What do you think?” and keep on walking.